Newly Decorated Nigerian Born US Army General (Speech) and Readiness to Help

please contact me
I am honoured and humbled to be promoted to the general officer ranks. What a privilege to have the opportunity to continue to serve! I’m grateful to everyone who contributed to my journey. 
 My journey is unique, and you can learn a little about it in my ineloquent, but heartfelt speech 😊 (start at min 24:50): https://lnkd.in/g277H6Ub.
 And as I said in my speech…  “I joined the U.S. military before I was even a U.S. citizen, but I always knew this country was great, that it was worth fighting for, and that it is truly the land of opportunity — I am very proud of my heritage and ethnic roots, but I am equally as proud to be an American and to serve in the world’s best Army!”
 
I feel privileged to serve in U.S. Army Cadet Command and contribute to our future Army leaders.  We have many opportunities for those looking for a sense of purpose and service.  As I found out very early in life, the Army has many opportunities, and many occupations, and we award many scholarships. 
PLEASE CONTACT ME if you or someone you know wants to be an Army officer. Regardless of how YOU define success, the Army can help you get there – we want to be part of your journey!


#LeadershipExcellence 
Army ROTC (Official Page)

Comments