He Lives, T. B Joshua is On A Journey




I am deeply touched as human being by T.B Joshua transition unto glory. It is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in his sight. 
I have worked as a Sunday School teacher and Protocol at the Foreigner section of the Synagogue Church of all Nations Ikotun Egbe, Lagos Nigeria.

 I have enjoyed bags of rice and a host of others things am not able to mention them here . Above all he led me to Christ. I have enjoyed avalanches of encounters with him physically, spiritually. Even three days ago. The rest is history.  

The Jesus Christ I know is the one existing in the Holy spirit. He is still saying something. He never said goodbye. Just like I believe my biological father ; Mr Michael Ibrahim  Inah is not dead but on a journey. 

I used to question my Dad root of strength to achieve a particular task in as much as I remain one of his think tanks in decision making even as a toddler. Prophet TB Joshua is my hero of faith, never dies, he still lives. This is a man who attends to over 20,000 visitors within a week. I am not surprised at the source of his strength.

Physical death is not death at all. It is what every man born of a woman must go through. Emotional death is curable. But spiritual death is what nobody can remedy it unless you are in the light. 

T. B Joshua follows direction of the light beaming it searchlight in a dark world. Youbmay have stopped where the light stopped your memory lives and I pray to make greater impact in life and destiny more than the shoes you left behind.

 Adieu Papa

Long live Synagogue Church of All Nations ! 

Attai Stephen Koginfo
pix: me after dropping my tag to mark end of the day's work, looking tired and dejected but my bones were strong in 2013

Comments