Prophet Mordecai Rewards Pastor Boniface O. for an Objective Opinionated Report About his Ministry


A fast rising major Prophet in Igalaland, Prophet Mordecai O, the General Overseer of House of Prayers Promised Land Deliverance  Ministry Idah, Kogi State has blessed his spiritual son with the sum of twenty thousand  Naira only (N20,000 : 00) for publishing a well written opinionated article about his ordeals, travails and triumph in  ministry in Igalaland.
Koginfo gathered that the young and ebullient recipient of the cash award Pastor Boniface Ocholi is the spiritual son of Prophet Mordecai O. The Prophet made public the cash donation during a  3 day power packed,  massive Coconut programs christened "Let Rhere Be War". 

The news of the program trails the air from village square to cities, metro and nations. It is the most talked about revival which witnessed mammoth crowd from both far and near in search of God's opinion about their lives.
Ocholi was described as an astute writer with independent and prophetic mind. Who never waited to be bankrolled by anybody before putting his pen to paper to write a good report contrary to rumour mills and campaign of calumny of detractors.  Some of the ordeals of Prophet Mordecai amidst the good people of Igalaland Kingdom and detractors exposed in the article happened before the writer came to the ministry. And to the chagrin of everybody the piece was written as if somebody sat him down to narrate everything to him.
 “Amazingly  this cash gift is the first time  I have ever received fatherly Blessings from any Spiritual parent. And indeed publicly. This is an unmerited favour and grace in  a perilous and difficult year 2020. This gift has inspired me  to do better than my best.

 I want to use this medium to thank God Almighty for His grace which continues to shine through my spiritual father, a   great Prophet of our time Prophet Mordecai O.” Ocholi said 

“ I wrote the first article about the ministry after the Holy spirit told me to do so. It's my first time publishing on a popular blog Koginfo which lead to my prophetic Blessings.

The secret mystery of a true prophet is not far fetched. It is, indeed not how much he knows God works in the vineyard. But how much he learn God's ways, that is, how much he acts in love to fellow human beings. Many young and ever growing servants of God are looking for a good mentor/Spiritual father but faces humiliation, rejection and disappointment. But here is man of God, who is accommodating, spirit filled, intelligent and good parenting attitudes to lift and build people. 

Shockingly, among the whole crowd that came for this coconut program, I was surprised to hear my name Boniface Ocholi  as the beneficiary of my father's Blessings. As prayed for, he pointedly said:

 "It might be little but will change your life"
 Speaking on that faithful day, the prophet asked me "If I knew I was the one he was going to blessed today"
 
"Yes indeed, my spirit tells me but I didn’t know how it is going to happen”.

Attai Stephen Eyiene, Koginfo

Comments